Critical Illness Insurance
Who needs critical illness insurance?
- Business owners
- Part-time or seasonal workers
- University students
Make critical illness insurance part of your personal, family or business financial security plan.
Could you afford these expenses?
A critical illness or condition can stretch anyone’s resources. Could you afford to:
- Modify your home
- Purchase a wheelchair or other specialized equipment
- Hire a nurse, housekeeper or child care provider
- Seek timely or non-insured treatment outside Canada
- Pay outstanding loans or mortgages
- Replace a key employee
- Hire additional staff
How will you cover these expenses?
- Health insurance
- Covers certain medical expenses; but may not cover additional expenses often associated with a critical illness or condition.
- Disability insurance
- Provides a regular income to help meet day-to-day living expenses; but may not provide enough to pay all the additional expenses associated with a critical illness or condition.
- Savings & RRSPs
- Provide additional financial resources; but if used will reduce retirement income.
- Provides additional financial resources; but creates an additional financial burden for you, your family or business.
- Critical Illness insurance
- Provides additional financial resources to help pay for additional personal, family or business expenses which often accompany a critical illness or condition.
Wouldn’t it be comforting to know you have the financial resources available to survive a critical illness or condition?